Equine Liability Coverage
Available for the Following Operations
- Boarding, breeding and/or training facilities.
- Independent riding instructors and/or trainers.
- Horse Shows and Clinics.
- Horse Riding Clubs & Associations.
- Occurrence Limit of Liability available for Bodily Injury and Property Damage are $300,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000. Annual aggregate is 2x the occurrence limit.
- Each policy includes $5,000 Medical Payments Coverage and $100,000 Fire Legal Liability Coverage.
- Limited Equestrian Professional Liability Coverage can be added.
- Care, Custody and Control Coverage for non-owned horses is available.
- Owned Saddles & Tack Coverage can be scheduled in most states with coverage extending to anywhere in the United States and Canada. The Limit of Insurance on any one item scheduled as Miscellaneous Saddles & Tack is $5,000. Higher limits can be scheduled.
Excluded is bodily injury to any participant while in practice or preparation during the following equine events: racing, polo, medieval games, rodeo or rodeo type events, hunts or hunting other than the horse show discipline of hunter/jumper; and vaulting.
The policy excludes any coverage on the following equine operations: Trail Rides (the Trail Ride exclusion does not apply to horse riding instruction provided for a fee as part of a program of instruction in riding horses), Carriage Rides, Pony & Sleigh Rides and Hay Rides. (See Guided Trail Rides for coverage with Gemini Insurance Company.).
Coverage underwritten on behalf of StarNet Insurance Company, A.M. Best rated A+ (Superior) and Financial Size Category XV. Coverage may not be available in all states.