Equine Farm Package Product:
- Package policy covering farm dwellings, household personal property, additional living expense, farm personal property, outbuildings/barns and farm personal & commercial liability.
- Property covered perils available are: Special, Broad or Basic.
- Dwellings and barns/outbuildings can be insured for replacement cost.
- Dwelling coverage includes an additional twenty-five (25%) percent above the limit of insurance on the dwelling for increased costs the insured incurs due to the enforcement of any ordinance or law.
- Dwelling coverage includes an additional five (5%) percent above the limit of insurance on the dwelling for costs the insured incurs for removal of debris after a covered loss has exhausted the limit of insurance on the dwelling.
- Identity Theft coverage – $15,000 limit available for owner occupied risks.
- Equipment Breakdown coverage available for owner occupied risks.
- Owned saddles & tack can be covered under scheduled Farm Personal Property as miscellaneous saddles & tack with coverage extending to anywhere in the United States and Canada. The limit of insurance on any one item scheduled as miscellaneous saddles & tack is $5,000. Higher limits can be scheduled.
- ISO Farm Program’s property and liability forms are used along with manuscript endorsements that provide coverage for various equine exposures.
- The coverage targets working horse farms that are involved in the business of breeding and/or boarding horses, training horses, giving horse riding instruction, operating horse shows and/or horse clinics.
Excluded is bodily injury to any participant while in practice or preparation during the following equine events: racing, polo, medieval games, rodeo or rodeo type events, hunts or hunting other than the horse show discipline of hunter/jumper; and vaulting.
The policy excludes any coverage on the following equine operations: Trail Rides (the Trail Ride exclusion does not apply to horse riding instruction provided for a fee as part of a program of instruction in riding horses), Carriage Rides, Pony & Sleigh Rides and Hay Rides. (See Guided Trail Rides for coverage with Gemini Insurance Company.)
Coverage underwritten on behalf of StarNet Insurance Company, A.M. Best rated A+ (Superior) and Financial Size Category XV. Coverage may not be available in all states.